Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

Itjustme. .thanks for that show of support.

Same to you Edneff HATE is pretty strong!!

Patbrock, I am glad you are in "LOVE" wih autiva and will never leave them. I sure have not been lately. I also consider myself an experienced user. However, staying or going with ANY company is a BUSINESS decision not a love affair. If my bank, etc., does not cut it you think I am IN LOVE with them enough to stay if they stay the same no I break up, even though. . like the song says "breaking up is hard to do" Most are looking for growth, needed growth not just fluff. (do I care what color the bank paints their walls, NO!!) I want the bank to handle my needs. Auctiva, ebay or any other company, when they can't keep up with "NEEDED" changes and cut it business wise, then I will sure go. I consider myself an experienced" user, I can't believe you would be stay if everything stayed exactly as it is today... that would be like shooting yourself in the leg. Who in their right mind wants status quo????? Most of us want to grow not stay planted and unless auctiva can keep up with ebay changes then status quo is what we will have.

Again, Patbrock, please you or butterflies send that link that people were begging for this??? Where is it? We are begging for items, but this cosmetic overhaul that was total 98% flop that you say "I will like it IF"... we don't know that?? Unless you know what exactly is going to change. (may like it IF I knew what was going to change). Hard to psyche up for something that could be introduced worse than lst. Yes, it IS auctiva business to do with as they wish and that is what they have done which is fine, but that does not mean we have to shut up and smile at things that are not helping with our productivity.

As far as new people, a new the last thing I was interested in as a newbie was a listing page with all of the glitches. Frankly when I started I did not care what it looked like, I was busy learning how to use the "system in general". Sure was not looking for cosmetic things.

Furthermore, IF these forums do not make new people RUN lately I would be shocked. IF I were new and peeked at the forums I would run for my life. NO NEW and IMPROVED features make up for the lack of answers we have received in the last year on forums!!! Sorry. . but I think some of these changes that are random just run people off rather than bring in the herds. I am all for growth... but I am for "MAKE NEW FRIENDS BUT KEEP THE OLD!!!" Just like cable carrier, they are into promotions, etc., for NEW members but they are not overly concerned about retaining their original ones. Well, that is what I get from here lately.

My question, once again, pretty darn simple and only other members have come up with 2, YES 2 changes that were positive and do not need to be re-done. And those 2 changes could have been added to old page??? Then perhaps there would have been resources to do other issues that we have been begging for for months and months.

Why can't auctiva tell us specifically what they are SELLING?????? Simple...this is what is offered:

1. . ..
2. .
3. .

NEW AND IMPROVED as they have put it did not cut it. They have shown us NOTHING NEW and NOTHING IMPROVED and can't even tell us what is NEW and IMPROVED???? (head scratch)

GREG T... . I "RALLY" did - cute!!! Smile. I will slap myself in the face for you for such a stoooooppppiiiiddd comment!! Thought. . .at least ASK the people if it is needed that will use it. Given a list of things we can do.. .I would bet a "NEW and UNIMPROVED" listing page would be say down the list of votes. This got ZERO votes because it was sure not in the feature center for votes and I never saw a forum asking for it, though a couple of people did!! Sure wish they would step up to the plate and send the masses of forum requests for a new page like this.

This is like my hubbie driving a shiny 2010 car and coming in wanting same car in 2011 but it has NO new features and he wants me to buy that crap, that he NEEDS it!! Need a little bit more than a shiny overhaul for cosmetic reasons.

Hopefully auctiva will at least attempt to SELL this!!
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.