Skip to main content

Reply to "Newbie here--Listings will not post--timed out--Help please!"

Now that is weird! The events page?? Some random numbers on the home page? I did finally find my errors in the scheduled listing area, and I thought THAT was weird. But anyway, I corrected the problems and relisted....I think.

How come there is like three or four copies of some of the listings? And if there is a character limitation why doesn't that just show up when you are writing the copy, you know where it just wont go any further?

Still the basic listing program is great, the showcase is spectacular, and the customer service can't be beat. Just these minor continuous ongoing listing problems.

And could someone please tell me where is the buttons for getting back to your discussions. I think there was a button one time that like you could click to watch certain conversation threads. It is gone, I can't find it. I want to get back and retry to put my store name on my showcase but can't find the thread.

I do sign up for the notification but I only got an email once, no every day like I signed up for. Maybe if I click immediatly...maybe that is the one that works?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.