Skip to main content

Reply to "No Gallery Photos New Posts and Relistings"

Hi curbtrader3,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. While I understand that this issue is a major concern for our users, this problem does lie on eBay's end of things and their technical team will have to resolve the problem. As mentioned in the known issue you referred to, eBay does have the header/gallery image URL's on file for these listings but it not displaying them in the gallery area for some reason.

We have since compiled several examples of this behavior and opened a support case with eBay's Developer Support team to make sure they are aware of the problem and hopefully it will be resolved in the near future. However, I still feel it would be prudent for anyone encountering this problem to report it to eBay's customer support team as well.

I am not sure if there is anything that can be done to repair the gallery images in these listings before the root cause of the problem is addressed, but I will keep the posts about this issue on our Community Forum updated as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.