Skip to main content

Reply to "No hits cannot figure out why?"

quote:
Originally posted by TazFromPA:
In all my time listing I have always had good luck with using keywords to drive people to my listings. I recently listed Super Strength Blue-Emu and had one auction close with 27 hits that did nor sell and have 4 more active that have 11, 5, 3, and 2 hits with no bids. I know this item sells and I have a very reasonable starting price listed. Could a few people look and maybe offer some suggestions of how to change my item description to maybe drive hits/sales. 2 Super Strength BLUE-EMU Aloe MSM Glucosamine NWOB
2 Super Strength BLUE-EMU Aloe MSM Glucosamine 8 OZ
Thanks Steve

Steve,
I would like to tell you something that I just found out. According to Ebay, (just chatted with them) you cannot search the 'description' of an auction listed using Auctiva. I have just discovered this myself merely by accident. I am certainly going to look into it further. I've heard it a million times...it's all about keywords. Well, keywords don't work if you use Auctiva. I did the 'Live Chat' thing on Ebay and talked with Venus S. This person indicated this is due to an HTML issue with Auctiva. I know NOTHING about HTML. His/Her suggestion was to list using EBAY. Of course!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.