Skip to main content

Reply to "No Images Again is is it just me?!?"

Well I am in the same boat. I came to Auctiva on recommendation from other ebayers because the ebay listing process was way too slow for me. I was told Auctiva was fast and I admit I was very impressed with the layouts, profiles and masters. I like the shipping insurance option too. I know how much time the profiles can save so I set them all up and WHAM! Now I can't seem to get anything to work.

I did successfully upload more than a dozen photos but I could not upload a couple others I needed to add. At various points in refining my profiles, I kept getting SYSTEM APPLICATION '/' ERROR or some such with notice that the server could not explain the problem for security reasons. So I could not revise one of the masters I needed to change. And then when I finally tried to do a listing, it wouldn't list nor would it let me save it.

From reading here, apparently this is common. Wish I had realized that before spending the time to set all the profiles up.

Does anyone have hope this is temporary?

Does anyone know if there is a "server/system" report section on the Auctiva.com site?

I wonder if this is only related to increased traffic because ebay sent out those emails a couple days ago noting that 8/1 was a half price special?

I thought they'd disclose if things were gummed up due to a system upgrade (that was noted on one of the dozens of error messages I received today) sort of like how your dsl or dial up provider will advise if there are outages or problems in their system.

I am really disappointed to think that maybe this nice program will not be available as a handy tool. I'll try a few more times and then I guess I'll have to look elsewhere too if I can't get it to work.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.