Skip to main content

Reply to "NO LONGER CAN REVISE FOR RELISTING CREDIT"

Pepedog--- Don't make me laugh! You're the one that was practacing fee avoidance (AKA: Cheating), and now you're upset not being able to continue it. That's a joke! Just because it was "allowed" in your words didn't make it right. If eBay thought it was OK, why then did they plug up the hole? Why? Because it's FEE AVOIDANCE. And what are you upset about? A nickle? A dime? You admitted you don;t sell much, so what the hell's the big deal? All I do is sell, so a nickle or a dime adds up quickly. The other thing is though, I don't try to find loopholes to avoid the fees like you did.

Listen, when you've been selling for 10 years, have close to 3000 feedbacks for over 7000 transactions, and have 100% positive feedback, you come by and we'll compare notes. I've got plenty to be angry about with eBay, and I'm not alone. I'm not afraid to say they suck. They do. They are a greedy domineering monoply that uses it's position to it's advantage. They nickle and dime us at every turn, change the rules to their advantage, and don't support sellers. Which, has always been funny to me because that's where the money comes from.

Yea, I'm bitter with eBay all right, and I don't have anything nice to say about them. Sorry if that bothers you.

So go ahead, sell a little more. Let's see how long it takes you to hate eBay. Maybe it'll be your first yanked listed when there are 200 others like it that remain. Maybe it'll be that user that accuses you of something and eBay won't stand with you. Maybe you'll just get pissed they raised the rates for no legitimate reason. Whatever. Have fun.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.