Skip to main content

Reply to "NO LONGER CAN REVISE FOR RELISTING CREDIT"

dmhcollectibles and all others............this subject has gone in so many different directions that all I can say is........
If you would of been here to read the forums from last summer over this issue, more of you would understand where I am coming from!
I WAS NOT CHEATING~~~OR~~~PRACTICING FEE AVOIDANCE!
It cannot be considered fee avoidance when I ALREADY PAID for the listing!!!
I just preffered to list on another day using my "ALREADY PAID FOR" relist option!!
GEE!!~~~~This is actually very simple!
Besides~~~~I WAS JUST ASKING if anyone knew what was going on and if someone had experienced my problems with relisting from a cheap listing day auction! That's all! That simple!

I don't really need anyone to explain anything to me or give opinions to WHY this is happening If you really do not know~~~~since I have been doing this successfully and know that it has worked up until now!

If you read up above, you will see that one of the Auctiva boys already answered this for me!
Very simple~~professionally put~~~~WE CANNOT DO THIS NO LONGER SINCE EBAY FIXED THESE LOOPHOLES!

There...Said...answered and done! Didn't need all of these CHEATING comments from the peanut gallery!

I am going to read up on fee avoidance AGAIN tonight since I am so sick of being accused of this! It doesn't even make sense since I already paid for this auction and could of listed a million dollar item if I wanted to instead of my 3.50 post cards!

Ebay has also written me and just this week changed the rules on relisting from cheap listing day auctions.

Ebay would NEVER have changed this due to me since they were actually making money on me since I didn't use many of my relists within the 90 days given and also did not sell from much of them the second time around.
My amounts of CREDIT from them were pathetic compared to amount spent.

BUT~~~~evidently from what was posted here last summer~~~many high item sellers were doing this and I would assume this is why these relist rules have changed!
BUT~~~~you can still relist and receive some credit which I will explain.

If you list on 10 or 20 cent days and do not sell your item~~~~you can relist~~~~but you will only receive what you originally paid in insertion fees.

Also~~~~you WILL NOT receive a message on the bottom of your relist page saying that you may receive an insertion fee if your item sells.

I am assuming that it is being kept track of another way and we will also have to keep track of our relist auctions from these special days.

I wrote Ebay and one of the messages back from them said~~~~that my item had not ended yet and I would not receive credit unless it sold.

I wrote Ebay when I did not receive that message at the bottom of my relisted page.

I had just relisted so I won't know for sure until the auction ends WITH A WINNING BID.

So remember~~~~you will no longer see the message of receiving credit from them on the bottom of the page.

I also think that it will NOT show up on your UNSOLD PAGE as relisted~~~~~~so I will be deleting these unsold items as I relist to keep from getting confused~~~~OR add a note.
You probably should also add a note on your NEW relisted auction to keep things straight.

MORE WORK~~MORE FEES~~LESS MONEY!
Last edited by pepedog
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.