Skip to main content

Reply to "No,no,no! New look for supersize pics??"

Absolutely right Ryan..here's the response I got from my support ticket, looks like I'll have to make a decision Frown

""Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. I would like to inform you that we have improved our Super Size Images and it is currently this is on testing phase and is available only to few users at first.

We have redesign the page so that your images will be presented to your buyers in a much more attractive and appealing interface.

In this new design, the image size defaults to the size of the screen even if it is of the maximum size of 1280 x 1024 pixels. Then the buyer has the option of zooming in to get more detail or clicking to view full size and scrolling. It includes thumbnails of all your images for the listing it is associated with, and a link to view the rest of your items.

I hope you find this response to be helpful. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!""

So apparently some of us are being used to test this Inkfrog copycat. I asked if I could at least have an option, or if I could opt out of testing, but I haven't heard back yet...GRRR Mad

They say 'only available to a few users at first' as if it's a good thing (NOT). I mean, really, this is the kind of setup all the other listing services have, which is why I never wanted to use them. Auctiva used to stand out but if they go this way they'll be like all the rest. Very dissapointing!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.