Skip to main content

Reply to "No photos loading and no posting"

I too had auctions that were scheduled to post last night - and more than I care for failed to post, the others posted later than they should have and will now close after people have gone to bed. I also had many auctions end last night that went without images for the vast majority of the day and no doubt didn't sell, or sold for only the miniumum bid (that was placed days ago), because of the lack of images.

I understand that stuff happens and servers go down, etc. What I don't understand is why Auctiva never realized - or did realize but didn't do anything about it until far too late to help many of us - that the site had been having severe problems, both listing and images, all day long yestderday.

I also fail to understand the outrageous lack of communication from Auctiva about this - and past - problems with the site. Had I known that the listing difficulties would have continued for ALL DAY (and if I could have) I would have unscheduled everthing that was supposed to start last night and moved them over to my other (more reliable) service. Had I known the images were going to be missing for all day yestderday - and indeed, for parts of the days before yesterday - I would have pulled the running auctions that didn't have bids already.

Auctiva should - but apparently doesn't - realize how unprofessional it is to not communicate to its users regarding the status of problems such as these, and any fixes in the works. It is not "an inconvenience" when they occur, it results in an inability to feed my family.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.