Skip to main content

Reply to "No PICS.. AHHHHH.. HELP"

Auctiva,
I think we all need a statement from you telling us exactly what the problem is and how long it will take to fix. There is obviously a REAL issue here as so many people have posted similar concerns; we can't all be wrong! Can you please confirm the following:

1. Are you aware that your website is down for a period of time at least once a day?
2. Are you aware that your image server (or at least one of them) are down for at least one period a day?

If not how can you explain our issues? I have ruled out a problem with my local computer by trying several others, if you have the full sellathon service it is evident to see that customers are not viewing my auctions at the same time as me not being able to see my images, I get around 50 views an hour on average, this drops to ZERO at the problem times. I think your service has the potential to be brilliant when it works but it is totally unfair to let us lose orders without giving us an explanation. If there are users without the same issues then I suggest that their images are on a different server perhaps?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.