Skip to main content

Reply to "No seller protection"

Material Girl, I believe the international incident with Portugal is unusual. I shipped the items & she did get them. I unfortunately forgot to add 1 piece of linen to the shipment, she bought 15 pieces. I apologized & refunded the cost of the item + shipping. That was NOT good enough for her, she wanted a COMPLETE REFUND WITH OUT returning any items. I have to add, she had done this scam before me and the seller refunded all and did not get the items back. I emailed Paypal everyday whether they wanted my input or not. I was EXTREMELY nice in all my emails. I advised them of her scam & also that I would be glad to refund when the items are in my hands or the hands of a third party, because of course I was not trustworthy by her standards. The part of the dispute I did not like was that I could not read her comments about me. The end of the story is, she did this again to a person in the UK. UK emailed me and asked for my story. Before she read it, she refunded all without a return of the items for fear of negative feedback. Remember you have a chance to remark when given neg feedback. Always remember NO matter how mad you are, NEVER type your anger in an email. It will come back to haunt you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.