Skip to main content

Reply to "No templates allowed next year?"

Keep in mind...this to my knowledge has NOT been verified or denied by ebay. To my knowledge this source does not even work for ebay or auctiva. I have not seen anywhere that auctiva went and asked ebay themselves, they are going by what someone else has quoted.

Since Ebay is on the enhancing the buyer experience bandwagon, especially on the mobile devices, this part that apparently was quote from ebay, leads me to believe this is going to happen...it is just a ticking clock. Tick Tock...tick tock!

quote:
Moore said, "Whether using an HTML template or software that adds fading, circles and bubbles, having a border on an image can detract from the buyer experience, making it difficult to get a clear, accurate view of items."

Why would this be said or mentioned if it is not in the train of thought?

Guess I also have to ask...why in the world does Auctiva depend on others (such as Ina) to get information on ebay and corrections about ebay products? Anyone know..does Ina even work for ebay?? IF so she may be on the "in" and know...but I did not think she was employed by them. If she is not on ebay payroll, then WHY in the would would auctiva depend on someone else (not just Ina) but anyone not on ebay payroll.

I thought from the blog that Auctiva
quote:
"regularly communicates directly with eBay product managers"

If this is case why would auctiva depend on a totally outside source for their information rather than going to ebay and asking. Why not just go hear it out of the horses mouth ebay's.

Just my thoughts...again worth about 2 maybe 3 cents.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.