Skip to main content

Reply to "Non-paying buyer"

I too have a non-paying bidder. I was happy that this person outbid two others who had extremely poor feedback. Well, now I'm not so happy because tomorrow is the 7th day and nothing. I sent a gentle reminder and they responded, "Thanks for the reminder, I will pay tonight through PayPal when I get in". Nothing. Next morning, received an email stating their hard drive crashed at home and couldn't access eBay through work, so would stop by the library after work to make payment. Nothing. I emailed them that night, stating that I understand things happen......etc. and wanted to work with them, but couldn't have listing still out there and that sometime the next day I would make a 2nd chance offer to next highest bidder and if they wanted to pay for it, they should do so immediately. Well, after figuring out if I didn't wait and go through filing unpaid item process, I would be out a good hunk of change on final value fee. I don't really want to wait for the whole process to take place with filing, but I have just one more day so I may. This is sooooo frustrating. Buffy1qt, let us know what happens with your non-paying bidders and I'll post an update regarding mine. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.