Skip to main content

Reply to "Non-paying buyer"

From my earlier post:
quote:
I too have a non-paying bidder............ I don't really want to wait for the whole process to take place with filing, but I have just one more day so I may. This is sooooo frustrating.

Well, I did file the unpaid item dispute yesterday morning and so far nothing. I wanted to get opinions on whether to wait the full 10 days I believe it is and if nothing still I then would be eligible for the final value fee. Well, through My Summary Page, Items Sold.....for this buyer, when I click on drop down to contact buyer, there is a link at top to send invoice to buyer. On it there is the persons name, address, and phone #. Usually, when one requests through eBay to request emergency contact info. they will give it to you, but also will give yours to them. Not sure if this would be okay or not, but would you recommend calling this evening and asking what the ?? they want to do. (just kidding) I'd be professional about it. This way if they do not or at least give me some sort of what's up at this point... Last week they supposedly had computer problems, but yeah that was last week. This way if they say no they are not going to pay, I could offer second chance offer or get the listing back up sooner. If I do get an answer and can close the dispute, will I be able to still get my fees back or do I still have to wait 10 days. Thanks.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.