Skip to main content

Reply to "None of my gallery pics are visible"

Hi womandi,

It is unfortunate that you have experienced issues with your Gallery images as well but, based on what you have described, I cannot be certain whether this was a result of an issue that occurred when you uploaded these images into Auctiva (as reported by Sunnycrick) or an issue on the eBay side of things which caused the generation of your Gallery images to fail or be delayed.

For example, if you had encountered the same issue as the initial poster, you would not be able to see the images in question in the Header area (just to the left of the price) or the supersized image page for each listing either.

We only submit each Gallery image you have selected to eBay once for display in both the Header and Gallery areas so, if you were able to see these images in the Header area within your listings but not the Gallery, I believe the issue must have lied on eBay's side of things.

If you continue to encounter difficulties of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to take a closer look at some specific listings for which you noticed this behavior.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.