Skip to main content

Reply to "Not specifying shipping rate"

Yes I do not understand why this is SO difficult... Shipping choices. I offer free shipping on my used paperbacks, I mean I want to but I don't want to jump through hoops. I have read all the posts right back to 2002 and this seems to be an ongoing problem. Free shipping and combining shipping. You should be able to put in two different weights in your shipping choices with a title for each.

And for other types a button saying "Free shipping" with still the choices of insurance and notification costs to be borne by the buyer. Yes I know tracking is often free and notification is free for many but still you can charge to help offset your shipping costs. That is one of the perks of doing business. No lectures please.

Anyway I have these bags of books seperated sitting here and I have entered two to save with the shipping problem undecided. I get better and quicker BIN sales with the free shipping even with much higher prices. More bags out in the workshop...Maybe just list the used books back on Selling Assistant Pro, heck I don't know.

I do know that the showcase has dramatically increased my hits on my store, that I like!! Now I need to take advantage of it by getting my stuff listed instead of constantly trying to get around programming problems.

Do many of you use more than just one listing program? How do you get around getting sales info all in one place? Selling Manager in Ebay seems to be able to handle multiple listing options, perhaps that is why they offer it, cause so many of us use different programs for different type auctions?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.