Skip to main content

Reply to "not uploading my photos"

Hello again....
I've been using the same digital camera with the very same settings, making the very same size photos, (well under 1 meg) and uploading photos with Auctiva "Drop & Drag" uploader for nearly two years without much problem until this last week. My question is this... Why should I have to change my Camera settings, Edit photos, leave room for cropping, resize photos, log out, log in, Close & restart Explorer etc., etc., etc., when it worked fine in the past? I'm not doing anything differently than I was last week or last year and if it worked then, it should work now.... Shouldn't it? I filed issue with customer support yesterday but, haven't heard anything as yet. I have dearly loved using Auctiva and hope this issue is fixed soon. I just can't see spending hours redoing everything and hoping it works when it wasn't necessary before with the very same setup & upload tools... it's just not practical for me since I already spend untold hours working in Auctiva writing descriptions, editing seller details to stay current, etc., etc. Anyone out there who feels the same way or am I crazy??? THANKS!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.