Skip to main content

Reply to "not uploading my photos"

JLee,

I feel the same. This is FREE. No disrespect intended. You get what you pay for. I have been in and out of Auctiva for several years and have had to sign up at pay sites from time to time while Auctiva works out their latest glitch. It seems to take several weeks for them to work out a glitch like this. If you look at the postings in the "Image" section you will see issues listed back to early May.

My suggestion would be to check out one of the lesser expensive pay sites for about a month while Auctiva works this out and then check back. I know that you have to spend money on the pay site but you have more leverage to get attention from Customer Service and the owner of the site tends to be much more responsive when money is involved.

These glitches are also why I will never enroll in Auctiva's pay site. I have very little faith that they manage that site any better than this one. For free it isn't too bad if you take the outages with a grain of salt and know that you better have a plan B in place to make up for the lack of compatence displayed here.

Sorry Auctiva, but facts are facts. It really doesn't matter if your free if you don't work. Free and nonfunctional is the same as not at all.

I'll be back when they start to work again and until I'll go else where. I suggest everyone get a plan B in plsce and not bother with complaints. It really doen't seem to make a difference. Auctiva will fix this in their own time and until we are at their mercy. Take control and set yourself up with a second site and expect you will need to keep that active about 25% of the year. Not bad, 75% free and 25% pay. Still a pretty good deal.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.