Skip to main content

Reply to "Okay...How Does Auctiva Make Its Money?"

Not to get on your bad side, considering you are the ceo and I love auctiva online, it works so well. But from what I have read ebud and Auctiva Poster have always been plagued with many problems. Auctiva online is more like Vendio, and works so much better. I have to believe that Vendio worked better than ebud and auctiva poster, they also kept track of inventories for sellers that do high volume sales. From my research I have to say back then it was worth it for those sellers to pay 11x more for what they were getting. Vendio charged by the listings or closing costs or something like that don't they? Or am I thinking of another company? Anyway my point is that a program accessed online has many advantages over an installed program! I am glad that I am starting on Ebay now that Auctiva offers a program that works well. And you offer many alternatives that the others do not offer. Meaning the poster, ebud and an online version, and others. I see you have plans to add something that keeps track of inventories, I bet there are many users excited about that. I have had no problems with Auctiva online, other than that you cannot mark a sale as paid unless the buyer went through the auctiva checkout process.
It's like this, noone charges at first! But they do and WILL charge, that is inevitable. It's like free evaluation. It's like a satellite dish, FREE for the first month! Then when you cannot live without it.......... After using Auctiva I don't think I could do without it, I sure hope when you do start charging for this that you make it affordable.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.