Skip to main content

Reply to "Old"

Something is going on with that seller and it might be eBay in the middle of this.

I checked his feedback and it's ZERO and your negs should be showing against him but their not...3 negs and 12 postives don't equal out to zero.

AND all of the feedback is from one seller..ranging in dates from the 13th through today...something is definitely fishy.

There's no way that seller could've gotten the items purchased to that buyer that fast.

Plus look at how the feedback reads that was left by the seller. It spells out a word up and down.

Seller is in NE and buyer is in CA (supposedly).

You could email the seller of the only positive feedback the buyer has and ask for any information they might have available. Don't say a word about not receiving a dime...could be considered slanderous..even though you have proof you never received a dime.

Try Googling this jokers name, if you have an address, reverse look-up.

I'll try to do what I can but without anymore information than I have...I can only send you to report for invalid contact information.

If his phone doesn't work, his account will be NARU'D (no longer a registered user) as soon as someone reports him for the infraction.

Once an NARU happens they withdraw all feedback left for all transactions.

It still smells fishy to me. 15 positive feedback all from the same seller and within days with no time for receipt of item.

I wonder if they could be in ca-hoots...<shaking head>

Best of luck,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.