Skip to main content

Reply to "OMG.. Please help... my custom template has various categories and subcategories and"

Sorry, I'm so much pain that I don't seem to be articulating my thoughts very well.... I'll try to add to this...

Posted August 01, 2007 01:01 PM

HI! Thanks so much for the input but I'm still lost with this:

Hi Lisa,

You say you are "Not speaking of eBay's categories."

Are you talking about categories in your eBay
Store?

ANSWER: YES AND I'm speaking of the categories that I've also placed on my Ebay Auction template and another template page or two(the designer created a number of pages...

I'd come up with categories and subcategories... So, on my auction template.. on may be dress, then when they click on dress, it should then take them to my store where it has subcategories such as mini (dress)... and then they can click on that category...

If so, you will have to create the categories you want through your eBay Store. Then you can place them in the desired category through Auctiva.

ANSWER:
I've created them on my Custom auction page template and on my Ebay store template but what do I do next on Auctiva? I can't understand... Please please take me step by step through the process? Once I'm on Auctiva, I can't find a way to accomplish this...

I need for people to find my items once they're on my auction temp., my store or on some other category pages that within my listings... I'd listed on Ebay.

I hope to God that this makes sense.

Thanks so much,

Lisa
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.