Skip to main content

Reply to "One listing with multiple packages, how do I show the shipping cost?"

This is the response I got back from Auctiva

Hello,

There is no way to have the shipping calculator calculate the shipment for multiple items. As the shipping calculator is a per item tool that only can show the price to ship that item.

Most users set up a shipping discount rule for multiple items purchased through their eBay account. That way if multiple items are purchased the shipping is combined on all of the items and given a discount. You would sell your items with the shipping on the items individually. Then when someone purchases multiple items they will pay for all of the items shipping but get a discount. These rules are set up through your eBay account. For help or information on how to set these rules up please refer to eBay's help pages.

No help at all. Why do people go on at lengths about options that will not solve the problem you are trying to resolve? I know about multiple item discounts, what does that have to do with trying to get a lot of items to be processed by the calculator. It's like this choo choo guy, he keeps going on about what others do in situations that are similar without focusing on the issue I have presented. I appreciate the offer of help, but if you live in tiny little ol' England, a great Country, but small, how are you going to help me to figure out shipping across the vast United States? Anddddddd.... He didn't help, just basically basked in his abundant knowledge of everything close to but not touching upon, my problem.
Ahhhh, the complexities of shipping.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.