Skip to main content

Reply to "Online venting is so therapeutic"

I just have to vent. Hopefully, I am not saying the wrong thing and will not get into legal problems, but----! I purchased a domain name from godaddy.com 2 weeks ago. The lady promised me great customer service, and, that all I had to do was to e-mail her for help. HA!!! I realized that something was wrong--I have e-amiled her 3 times, no replies. Today I spent an hour and half on the phone with a 24 year old customer service person that was very rude and insulting. And, to make it even worse--godaddy does not have an 800 number--only 480 area code numbers--I paid for this rudeness and insults. I still have the problem--he did not solve it. I admit that I am not a computer genius, but, and I didn't mind the $9.20 that I paid for the domain name, but, did I deserve this? I still can't solve the problem either. I am drinking a cup of hot tea to unwind. I just got beat up! I need to be listings, but, I thought that I needed to get the domain name problem solved first. I have no more use for godaddy--maybe some of you do. In fact, some of you may criticize me, but, I will never be beat up as hard as he beat me up--and then he didn't solve the problem. Just be alert to these things!! If I shouldn't have given the company's name, I am very sorry. Now, I feel better!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.