Skip to main content

Reply to "Outstanding Technical Issues and tickets filed"

Hello again,

That is correct, a .csv file will not import images into an Auctiva account, however, if your images are externally hosted, you can include the appropriate URLs for them in an .csv upload and that information will be added to Saved Listings accordingly.

There is a feature request in place that has been forwarded along to our product management team regarding an ability to import active listings into Saved in a manner similar to importing from Closed Listings.

It seems there has been a bit of confusion in the sum of our responses. Please understand that when I noted that we have been unable to reproduce the issue you refer to, my meaning was that we have not been able to reproduce the issue in any other account or with listings other than those you have imported into your Saved Listings; again, please be aware that we have no similar reports of either issue referenced in your support cases.

I've updated one of the cases you provided with a request to test within your account directly. Please review the details of this request and respond to the support case, which has been flagged to come to me directly.

- Craig
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.