Skip to main content

Reply to "Oversell avoidance"

I wonder if this is similar to a 'problem' I'm having? i have an item up on ebay with a quantity of ~75 but in a choice of 10 colours. So far I have sold 1 black (qty 25 against 5 each of the colours, and 7 white) and 1 light pink but any of the colours I click on say 2 sold 2 left even if none of those colours have sold so anyone wanting to buy a certain colour when I've sold more than 4 will see it showing I've sold out.
I tried altering the remainder in eBay on the actual listing but it gets very confusiung knowing whether to add in more or remove actual quantities of that colour! I would have thought that during the Auctiva setup process, that putting in a number for each colour would make the listed colours only reduce by the number ACTUALLY sold PER colour, not the total quantity..

The explanation of Mike's looks quite long winded and complex as did another posting from Nov 11th under Listings with the title 'Please Help' - which seemed diferent in resolution from this one although it appears to be a very similar problem.

Hope there is an easy answer/solution to mine!

Thanks,

Paul
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.