Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Account Required Option"

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your response. In the area that restricts buyers, there is an option to set that anyone who bids or buys must have a PayPal account. It doesn't mean that they have to pay that way, just that they must have an account to bid.

If you look at any one of my auctions, right under the bid amount, it says (PalPal Account Required).

eBay's thoughts when they set this up was that most NPB's don't have a PayPal account associated with their eBay account. I HAVE noticed a huge drop in NPB's since eBay started offering this option.

It is in the eBay Preferences, Buyer Requirements. It's the ONLY preference that is not automatically set when listing. It's in the same area as the option to not let bidders from countries you don't ship to bid, buyers who have 2 or more NPB's in the past 30 or 60 days, etc.

I really hate having to list through Auctiva and then immediately go to eBay and revise the item to set this option. I won't list without it anymore.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to get this implemented in the Auctiva system. Thanks! Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.