Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

Direct pay - you are lucky. I just had a diamond customer that was going to wire transfer to our bank (think that is the same thing)and he said it was going to cost him $25 US. Don't know if that was due to his particular checking plan he picked or what. But, wire transfer involves giving someone your bank routing numbers and your checking acct numbers... I don't know why, but giving that info to total strangers, makes me uncomfortable.

PayPal is Ebay. We all know that. They are one in the same so to speak.

When Ebay warned me about posting a request on their message board about other payment options, this is what I wrote them back. I am probably on their black list big time!!

"Are you saying "freedom of speech" is prohibited on Ebay? I just wanted to clarify that and appreciate the warning regarding asking for help in finding other Online Virtual Credit Card companies other than PayPal. I believe I understand your Policy perfectly and will be respectful of your request. Do you prohibit Sellers from advertising and using other internet payment companies in their listings? I want to make sure I understand your Policy on this crystal clearly. Ebay has come a long way from their humble beginnings when I first started back in 2000, and I see why. Still love Ebay anyway. Sincerely, Fran"
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.