Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

Fees are going to be charged no matter who you choose to use as a payment service for auctions. I believe the key word in all of this is "SERVICE". Paypal honoring their own policies would be another issue that I have personally dealt with.
I got an email from them, was asked to enter a shipping number for the return of an item to the Seller while in my Paypal account. I called Paypal, the girl got snotty with me while on the phone when I told her it's not possible. So I had her walk me through ENTERING the shipping number. After finding out for herself it can't be done, all the hoops(re: faxes, phone calls and numerous emails) I'd jumped through for them were finished, I won the dispute, and they still said to CONTACT THE SELLER MYSELF FOR MY REFUND..If you win a dispute, it's a Buyer Protection auction, Paypal needs to reimburse the winning party. If my bank messes up, they make it good, not tell me to take care of it myself! Paypal also needs to spend more time PROPERLY investigating disputes rather than being rude, and taking the easy way out for them. This goes right back to SERVICE and fees charged for providing a service. Maybe they should spend some of that money training their people better because they don't even know what you can or can't do in your PAYPAL account!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.