Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

I do want to say one more time as it's gotten lost in the many responses to the PAYPAL being unprofessional issues,,,,,,,,,, Buyers get stung sometimes also. In particular, myself for a sink shipped clearly damaged BEFORE shipping. She had others she sold in the same condition. Packing was none except a garbage bag and box, but no damage inside or out of the box,,, many cracks in the hard surface sink though. When I emailed the Seller, she told me to take it up with the shipping company.. We all know that the person shipping the item has to TAKE IT UP WITH UPS OR DHL.. We, the Buyer, have no rights in that area and pray for an honest Seller to follow through. She collected insurance back from DHL, told me to take a flying leap, and was keeping my money too. I battled PAYPAL for 4 months doing everything they asked. In the end, I won the dispute because the Seller had the sink back(proven), money from DHL(proven), and refused to pay me(also proven via her emails). PAYPAL told me to email the Seller and ask for my money. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. What did they think I filed the dispute for? I did ask her for my money. I went to Ebay then and told them that BUYER PROTECTION doesn't mean if Paypal can get your money back from the other party, and stuffed their own policy verbage down their throat. Is it insurance or just a trick to make people feel secure? Paypal coughed up, but not happily. Next thing I knew, my auctions were cancelled for stating I don't take credit cards via PAYPAL.. Hmmmm, possible retaliation?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.