Skip to main content

Reply to "PAYPAL !!! OH DEAR!!!"

It makes no sense that the 2 accounts are being linked. This is computer controlled not a human looking and deciding they must be married so we will link their accounts. We have 5 different PayPal accounts in my house and none have been linked to each other. The only thing that makes sense is that your husband's account is in your name not his. Or he started another account using your info since the two of you parted ways. If he started the account after your divorce was initiated then it is probably a felony to be impersonating you or identity theft whatever you care to call it. Within the marriage I believe most states would recognize you two as a single entity and he was most likely within the law to register with your information. At any rate another popular service is StormPay.
quote:
Originally posted by lynn channon:
Does anyone out there have terrible problems with paypal like me??!! they keep limiting my account trying to link me with my ex husbands account (who owes them money) and at the same time keeping all my money from sales. they never reply to my e mails and keep accepting payments knowing that the goods will not be sent. i will now be getting bad feedback. is there no other company that will do the same job (better)!!! im sick and tired of PAYPAL!! Confused
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.