Skip to main content

Reply to "PAYPAL !!! OH DEAR!!!"

Another thought is that the 2 accounts may be linked by a common bank account or credit card. Was this issue brought up during the divorce where the divorce order might state that this is his sole obligation and not yours. If so you could possibly see about getting a copy of that to PayPal, although they seem to bend the laws themselves, to get your account association to him removed. At this point they should reinstate your funds. Of course the thought just hit me that you may be in some serious trouble including mail fraud if you are continuing to sell with no intention of shipping the merchandise should the buyer be using PayPal. I think that you need to ship the materials that were payed for to protect yourself. Then stopped accepting PayPal payments until you resolve with them. When you do resolve change your associated e-mail address, bank info, password, secret question to obtain your password to something that has happened since the marriage that your husband could not possibly know the answer to, and basically anything that your ex may be privvy to. Again though the very first thing that you need to do to absolve yourself from anywrong doing is to ship the merchandise. Your customers paid for it. Your issues with PayPal are not theirs. If you plan on continuing with eBay you need to first and foremost protect your name with them. There are plenty of pay services including Western Union. Unfortunately most customers will not use anything other than PayPal, I wish they would because I think that they are totally useless to the vendors. I had a payment reversed on my account once. The customer had claimed non-receipt of merchandise. After PayPal's investigation refused to return the funds to me I started my own investigation and found her selling my merchandise at auction. This still did nothing to change the PayPal postion. I then contacted every eBay member that she had ever dealt with and let them know that they could possibly be buying stolen merchandise from this vendor. I know it was nasty for a small amount of money, but it was my rightfully my money. Anyhow at this point she said uncle, returned my money and then some. I don't know if she ever regained the trust of her customers but serves her right for being underhanded in the first place.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.