Skip to main content

Reply to "PAYPAL !!! OH DEAR!!!"

I have this same exact problem , they linked us via phone numbers , he had set up an account a couple years back when we were together , using our home phone number , i had an account i had set up 3-4 years ago and never used , i had sold under the name he had because i honestly didnt know my name or pw on my account , when we split he called and they gave him the account , canceled my paypal card ,he kept the money i had in there and i could no longer access the ebay or paypal ,well i went and got my account info and started selling again (single mom , its my only means of support) , and around xmas time they froze my account ,i had some shipping problems , i faxed them proof items were shipped & delivered , they wanted my supplier info & invoices (no im not a dropshipper), i didnt like it but gave them that , everything was supposed to be fixed within 24 hours , it wasnt , i called .they said i was responsible for his account which was -$166 due to him shipping something that broke , now mind you he lives 200 miles away , and i dunno if he changed the phone # or not but NOW i am responsible for his actions ??
i explained , begged , cried , cursed for an hour and they refuse to listen , i demanded that if i pay it , i want his account , his feedback (which was mostly mine from when we were together ) and his name taken off the account entirely or closed , well thats not going to happen , but im going to have to pay his bill , i have no choice , im working around it right now , not going to say how because eyes might be lurking ,i have always been a supporter of ebay and paypal , but i feel like i have been backstabbed 3 times over !
divorce isnt final and i have made sure this issue is in the decree , i doubt it will change it but one has to have hope
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.