Skip to main content

Reply to "PAYPAL !!! OH DEAR!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by cavaleriesoldaat:
I've read the posts, and I feel for all of you who have been burned, but when it comes down to it, PayPal offers the best prices and services, all in one place. I've looked at many different merchant accounts, and what it boils down to is this: I'll risk getting screwed out of a little money now and again from PayPal, based on how much I save from using them. Not to mention, sellers in general, only trust PayPal. Polls I've taken support this; many won't even purchase by any means other than PayPal. It's a love/hate relationship, but it is good for business.

I do agree ,its the most trusted way for payments and i dont think i would use anything else to pay for something i bought , but i also think they use this against you , being that what other choice do i have except to keep accpeting paypal , i have to pay his account off , there is no option , they have a monopoly on online payments , i love that its so convenient , and the click and ship , but they are alienating many buyers and sellers alike , and i do believe if google was to start an online payment plan to go with its auction plan , it would be bigger than ebay/paypal in no time .
im very tempted to contact a lawyer and ask what my rights and responsibilities are in this matter , because i suspect im being forced to pay for a debt that is not legally mine since they decided the paypal and ebay account was his , i could understand it if me and him both hadnt called trying to get control of the account , i believed it should be mine , he thought it should be his , they decided it was his , so why the hell should i have to pay ? and whats to stop him from doing it again ?
on the other hand if i ever wish to wreak havoc on someones life it will be simple !
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.