Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Trouble-HELP QUICK"

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I had a breakdown, but I'm all better now. Frown

Anyway, there were two separate auctions, one item in each. I only referred to the other auction to show that I had compared the emails and had a point of reference for the Notification of Instant Payment that PayPal sends out. Didn't mean to confuse you.

I have ended up sending a request to PayPal to investigate because I still can't figure it out. Auctiva and eBay both show that the buyer has paid via PayPal, but the transaction doesn't show in my account. AND, if I go to the transaction details in eBay, it allows you to look at the specifics on PayPal and it takes me to a PayPal page. But if there is no transaction history for this particular purchase. Strange. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Also, ever since my initial email to the buyer where I indicated that shipment would be delayed until I could verify payment, I haven't contacted them. And they haven't contacted me either. I think that seems odd, don't you. I wonder if this is a scam or something.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.