Skip to main content

Reply to "Perhaps Auctiva will listen when we speak with our pocketbooks"

Tom
You Say:
"The majority of things breaking are due to eBay changes and not us. This would be the equivalent of the power going out and that being why your cable doesnt work. In those situations you would not receive a credit from the cable company."

Tell me how come Auctiva is the only program that uses Ebay as an excuse. I use a number of other programs and they are able to keep up with Ebays changes (ususally within hours).

You know what really gripes me is that we don't hear about anything being done about the problems on a regular basis. We have to set here and wait for answers, try to figure them out ourselves or get the answer from one of us (beta testers). Activa could update us somehow, either a forum or announcement page, on what is taking place to fix problems.

There is a few programs out there at 1/5 the cost of Auctiva with the same cpabilities and they certainly can keep up with the problems. Maybe Auctiva should take a close look at their customer service policies.

What makes a business sucessfull is a GOOD PRODUCT, at a REASONABLE PRICE, with good customer SERVICE! My opinion is that Auctiva lacks in all three.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.