Skip to main content

Reply to "Photo's not enlarging on listings?"

Hi all, this is the Auctiva Support response I received with regard to becoming compliant with the ebay links policy. We all have 1000's of images attached to listings. I do not remember being notified that ads were being attached. Now it is our problem to fix. I suppose one must find out from ebay how may listing you can cancel without penalty. Then you would have to cancel and relist. I tried searching out the html. You literally have to go thru every single listing and cut and paste between ebay and Auctiva.

Support
Posted Friday, 9/15/2017 10:26 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Auctiva Support.

I have checked the provided listings and noticed that the listings have the Supersize image links in them which could be the issue as eBay no longer supports links in the listings that directs away from eBay.

We have now replaced the Supersize image links and now it does not have any ads in it or it does not direct the user away from eBay. All your new listings that you post will have the replaced version of the Supersize image links in them that are compliant with eBay's link policy.

For the mentioned listings, you can either end them on eBay and then post them again from your Saved Listings page in Auctiva or you can get the HTML from the Saved Listings page (it will pull up the resolved templates) and use that HTML on the Revise Your Item form on eBay to update the listing - here's how:

- Locate the appropriate listing on the Saved Listings page and click the <HTML> icon next to the listing.
- Highlight and copy the HTML that appears in the pop-up window.
- Visit the item on eBay and click the “Revise your item” link.
- Scroll down about 1/3 the page to the “Description” section and click the "HTML" tab on the editor.
- Delete the html that is already there, paste the copied html in its place, and save your changes.

However, eBay has some restrictions on revising a listing and that is defined at http://pages.ebay.com/help/sel...ng_restrictions.html. Please refer to this page to find if eBay will allow you to revise the listing.

In case, you come across any further issues, please write back to us with the details so that we can investigate further.

Meanwhile, if you have any further questions or concerns pertaining to your account, please feel free to write back to us.

Regards,
Auctiva Support.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.