Hello westshorecc and BookCapitol -
in each of the cases you describe, we'd need to have a look at your accounts and some of the listings that are encountering the difficulties you have described in order for us to see what may be happening.
BookCapitol - please be aware that changes to your Saved Listings have no effect on the active listing, so if you have updated your saved listings to use a new template you will need to use the HTML from the Saved Listing to update the active listing on eBay as we have no tool to add templates to active listings in bulk. You can update the active listings as follows:
- Find your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
- Click the Get HTML button to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page with the icon: </>
- use the Select All button and then copy the HTML in the popup window that shows
- Locate the item on eBay and open the "Revise Your Item" form.
- Scroll down to the "Description" section and then make sure that it is on the HTML tab.
- Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, preview your changes and continue and confirm your changes.
If this is not the issue you have run into or you are having trouble with these steps, please do let us know the details of where you run into trouble and some example listings in a support case so we can look into it for you.