Skip to main content

Reply to "Picking my gallery image for ebay"

quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tom T.:
The programmer needs another 2-3 days on those new template tags we're adding, so if it's not in next weeks update it will be in the one the week after that.

We've also talked about still maybe letting you enter a URL for your gallery image too but haven't decided yet. If we could program it in 5 minutes we'd do it for sure. But this would require us to add a field in the database to store it, and program that and change the user interface, and so on. And so few people need this that 2 days of programmer time for something not in big demand sorta loses priority to a lot of other things to be done, and being requested.

Thank you Tom it means alot that you all even consider suggestions and changes to make us happy. I almost don't know how to react to such great service Big Grin

Thank you from me as well.

I hope when you get the extra time you will add the ability for sellers like myself to add the url for the gallery and the upper left picture.

You made it possible for custom templates.

You're giving us the option of picture borders or not.

All very good!

For me, this last ability will rock my (few sellers) world, lol. The few, the proud, the ask for weird upgrades sellers!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.