Skip to main content

Reply to "Pics not loading"

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We are receiving reports of intermittent image uploading problems from a number of customers, and it appears this is occurring due to disk space errors on our systems. We are going to be installing some new hardware later this week which we believe will address this problem, and I'll post again to this section of the forum once that hardware has been installed.

In the mean time, if you are receiving "Failed" messages when trying to upload your images, the first thing I recommend doing with respect to this situation is checking the sizes of a couple of the images you are having trouble uploading, which you can do by right-clicking each image file and selecting the "Properties" option.

If you find that your images are larger than 1024 x 768 px, I recommend resizing your images to between 400 x 300 px and 1024 x 768 px and then trying to upload them again. If you find that your images are already in the recommended size range, or you are still unable to upload them after resizing them to fit within that range, you are most likely being affected by a known image uploading issue we are dealing with right now.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.