Skip to main content

Reply to "Pics NOT posting"

Attention MIKE D. Auctive:

I am SO fustrated. I am getting conflicting statements from your customer service agent. Please read the following:

From one agent: "Hello again. If you originally list an item through Auctiva with Auctiva hosted images and you then relist that item directly through your eBay account, our system will no longer be able to tell the images in that listing are associated with an active listings. On the other hand, if you were to post an item through Auctiva with Auctiva hosted images and then relist the item through your Auctiva Closed Listings page, our system would still be able to recognize that the image is being used in an active listing.

Therefore, using the image deletion wizard could cause the images in active listings that have been relisted through eBay to get deleted and it is certainly possible that is what happened in your case."

From another (kyle): Hello, Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. If you relist unsold listing through eBay and then use the "deletion wizard", the images would not be deleted from those listings.

The image deletion wizard will only delete images that are not being used in active listings, saved listings, or profiles."

ONE PERSONS SAYS IF YOU RELIST THROUGH EBAY, THAT YOUR ACTIVE LISTINGS IMAGES WILL BE DELETED AND THE OTHER SAYS THEY WILL NOT.

I HAVE OVER 180 ACTIVE LISTINGS THAT ARE NOW MISSING THEIR IMAGES.

PLEASE CLARIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.