Skip to main content

Reply to "Pictures Not Loading - Auctiva is nothing but problems."

Hi JazzyGil99,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading your images. Although some users reported encountering difficulties using the new Auctiva Uploader we introduced recently, I am not aware of any issues on our side of things (or with the uploader) that would prevent you from being able to use it successfully.

However, I have seen one other instance in which the Image Management page incorrectly indicated that 0 MB of images were stored in the account and, in that case, the incorrect message went away when we reloaded the page using the “Refresh” button on the browser. Our technical team is looking into that specific issue, but we are not quite sure what could be causing that yet.

In any event, I was unable to find your support case based on any information available to me through this thread, but I believe we will be able to help you get the new uploader working through some additional troubleshooting if you continue to work with us through that case.

Also, we have made the previous version of the Auctiva Uploader available at http://www.auctiva.com/Aurigma/AurigmaUI.aspx so you should still be able to access it as a workaround by logging into your account and entering that URL in the Address field of your browser.

Although accessing the previous version of the uploader in this manner will not allow you to use it when uploading from the lister page, it should allow you to upload images into your account from outside the listing process such that they can then be selected from your uploaded images when creating your listings.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.