Skip to main content

Reply to "pictures not loading to ebay gallery"

This problems has become worse and is now affecting images and auctions posted before April 30th. It seems like it is affecting images at random and the gallery image fix link posted does not fix the problem. Some images are also showing up in gallery images at a smaller size.
I am incredibly disappointed over this problem and feel that it is costing me a lot of money. It's unacceptable and if it persists, it's the straw that broke the camel's back. I've experienced too many problems and weird issues with your website. I would like a deadline to be posted when this problem will be fixed. Someone needs to take accountability, rather than saying it's ebay's problem and that it is being worked on. This problem is now in day 3 and has worsened. I understand that this issue has been addressed by many people and that some attention is being dedicated to it, but no answer as to how or why this happened or when exactly we can expect it to be fixed? Should I take my listings down and eat the fees? Seemingly that would be less of a loss than running auctions as they are now with no gallery picture. I want resolutions, not excuses.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.