Skip to main content

Reply to "Placing listing under store header?"

Hi vintagelady!

Yes, it is the store categories box on the left that pushes your template over. I hate having to scroll over as well so I have this turned off on my listings. Just go to "Manage My Store" in ebay and then click on "Listing Frame". Under "Listing Frame Features", you probably have "Show my store listing header and left navigation bar in my listings" chosen. Choose "Show my store listing in my listings" instead. This will not take it out of your store, just your listings.

As for your store window, you can put it below your description on all new listings by going to the "Store" tab in Auctiva and click on "Edit Store Window". Here you can choose what type of window you want and where you want to have it placed (above or below the description...I have mine set below as well). Just don't forget to save your changes! Smile
As for current listings, you have to go in and take out the html in the listing and then put in your store html in at the end of the listing. A little tedious but if you really want that window, that is how it is done. I have some windows removed from some of my listings as I have not gotten back to revising them all yet. But at least anything new will have the window where I want it.

Hope this helps....let us know if you encounter any more problems!

Marcia
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.