Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

Dont throw it out there until it is working? Well folks this service is free because they are building it and building a customer base. How could they charge for it? When it is not solid and reliable yet.

I am personally invested in Auctiva as I have a domain and buy insurance plus have many hours learning the program curves. Not to mention building my auctiva. So after waiting patiently for 1.5 years for them to intall even a simple, reliable inventory system is not too much to ask is it?

Honestly would I pay for auctiva right now? NO, because it has not proven itself realiable yet and has no inventory function! Would I in the future? Yes. Do I like auctiva and the format? Yes, for the most part. Will I wait much longer for them to add a inventory funtion? Maybe. Am I happy Auctiva exists? Yes.

To my new Critics, Reality is Auctiva could of tried to charge but would of ended up bankrupt. FACT. Auctiva is a invested company thats vision is long term and offers free to build a customer base. FACT
When Auctiva lays out its biggest add-on Inventory will they charge then? UNKNOWN-As Auctiva said maybe or most likely to be FREE?. FACT

Now my opinion CRITICS out there. Is that Auctiva has had alot of time now to grow and add to its programs but has been ever so sluggish that there is other venues online now that are free and new that are more advance then auctiva.
Example look at **** they are new this year and are building too but they have most all there functions online now except the store funtion for your own website right now. Yes, there is errors and such but it is nice. THEY HAVE INVENTORY. May take a year then could rival Auctiva. Enough said.

Bottom line is that I like Auctiva but they need to get this wrapped up and charge or not charge as I dont care as long as it is affordable and working. I will continue to seek my favorite venue as if I am happy I will stay and be as loyal as I can if it works. Thanks

[edited other sites name]
Last edited by auctivajeff
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.