Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

quote:
Originally posted by VALUESPRO:

I am personally invested in Auctiva as I have a domain and buy insurance plus have many hours learning the program curves. Not to mention building my auctiva. So after waiting patiently for 1.5 years for them to intall even a simple, reliable inventory system is not too much to ask is it?

Even if we are, in effect, "beta testing" a project for Auctiva that will one day be up to speed and charged for, it is still a FREE service - a fact that makes it rather unseemly to demand a certain level of service or progress, not to mention the blatant accusation of ulterior motives. You imply that because you have a certain "investment" in Auctiva that that gives you a right to do so. So what? No one made you commit to that investment, knowing full well what the deal was in advance.

You are criticizing because you have been holding certain expectations of future performance, based partly on the idea that they've "had a lot of time". I doubt anyone ever made any promises to you regarding a timetable for service and performance when you decided to sign up for this freebee. There are no broken contracts or agreements that I can see, real or implied, even if there were NO improvements in service!

Rather than looking the proverbial "gift horse in the mouth", why not ride the horse to the greener pastures that you have found. Or, find a PAID service that is more useful to you, instead of hanging around being disgruntled over a FREE one? Cut your "losses" (if you want to call a year and a half of free service a loss) and move on, why waste your time and energy? Roll Eyes
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.