Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

Valuespro-You say you have used Auctiva for a year and a half, yet it says you are a registered user of the message boards here only since June 12, 2007. Why have you chosen this point in time to grace us with your toxic presence and bad grammar and spelling?

Perhaps if you had actually perused the boards more closely before, you would have realized that there is more to Auctiva than meets the eye and the FACT that the service is free is just one of the perks; it's not the only draw. I have found that it is easy to use, the support team is superb and fast, the response to posts on the boards is phenomenal and for the most part it is an exceptional system with some kinks. I seem to remember a certain large software company called Microsoft that can't seem to put out an upgrade to it's operating system without a variety of bugs. And some of these bugs are so destructive they have been known to shut down entire networks (FACT). Yet you complain about Auctive, a company that provides a FREE service, and delays release of new enhancements to prevent potential disruptions to its users income and livelihood, in some cases. I would prefer the delay rather than be a guinea pig for an inferior product, thank you very much. Go find a service that you can PAY for if you are so unhappy with the FREE service these guys provide to us and take your nastiness elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.