Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

First of all what constructive criticism do any of you so called experienced Auctiva board hoppers bring to the table. Now to let you know I have 2 accounts on Auctiva. So I am not no new user as Auctiva knows that. This post is for suggestions to Auctiva or other members.

Now my opinion is exactly that a opinion. As I have followed the so called dont say nothing idea mentality for 1.5 years now because it is free. But last year I was told by Auctiva that inventory would be available in the first of the year of 2007. But now it is June and no where near in site but the newest not so essential upgrades in MY OPINION. Now I have been building my listings and have many hours invested preparing for the inventory function and building my template. Plus have bought a domain etc. So am I concearned about there intentions, YES I AM AND THAT IS MY RIGHT.

Just so my critics know I have been using other venues for the last year in a half and still do on some ebay stores I have now. Because I dont chose the cheapest routes only as I pay too, unlike you free loaders that dont think anyone should say anything because it is free. Get real folks free or not I am sure Auctiva wants to hear from us to gratify their program and not to.

My suggestion to all you unemployed community board hoppers is to get a life and listen before you speak. This will be the last of writing on posts hear at Auctiva because when I voice out my opinion and speculations I get pounded by Internet Junkies. Good day
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.