Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

Auctiva staff I apologize for my wording in my first post as I have been waiting with great anticipation for your inventory update all year. When I saw the post on the inventory subject about maybe charging then the new updates recently not including Inventory. I was very highly dissapointed and decided to mention it in a post. What came through my mind was another so called free site Posh Points which decided to start charging members.

They had 10 -12k listings then when people heard they instantly went down to 6k listings. Now they decided to cancel the charge think and it is slowly building back up.

As you may know that ebayers work very hard for there money and recently everyone has there hand in our pockets like Ebay, USPS, slow sales etc. So the attitude I have is not unusual as read ebays posts and you would think it was world war 3.

So the bottom line is that I voiced my opinion and made some allegations. So please accept my apologies. So just get this site moving and I will stop pestering you. As always keep up the good work and thanks for the service as it is appreciated and may all your programs work not like microsofts. Thank You

MIKE

P.S.
Critics out there, yes my spelling sucks but I type as fast as my mind thinks. Great concept try it if you can.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.