Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

quote:
Me thinks that valuespro might have been moderated!

Nope.

Please be patient, we're working on inventory for a future release. It's not a feature you can just 'throw out' there. We're going to do it right.

I'd give an estimate of when that will be but if I do that someone would just be angry if we missed that date so I'll not. Obviously we had hoped to have it in our June release but the date has slipped.

As for being free or not free then I don't have a crystal ball. My plans are to remain free. That could always change but it's been free over 2 years and we haven't ever had as much as a meeting about charging. Basically there are zero plans to charge right now. But I'll never say never because then people would just hold it against me if we did. In the end this is a business and I'm out to make money. If I can do that to an acceptable level considering the risk and investment I've made then I see no reason why I'd charge.

Free is good, this is the best free thing that I know about, enjoy it.
quote:
Example look at **** they are new this year and are building too but they have most all there functions online now... May take a year then could rival Auctiva.
That company has been around for 6-7 years. Our site already blows theirs away, another year wont help them.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.