Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

To confess my present situation Auctiva.com and Critics as I have so many items that I cannot keep track of without some type of inventory function. Last year I was excited to hear that inventory would arrive in the early of 2007. So I decided to hold off on using another auction management program. Plus when Auctiva sold the domain names I started preparing and bought one for my store. Then I spent about a $250.00 marketing that domain. All this was done to prepare the store for when the inventory function would arrive in early 2007.

But now after much consiseration I have to move on as I have alot of items I haven't listed while I was anticipating the inventory function soon. In fact about 2000 plus different items all together I have been aquiring since last year. It is nobodys fault as I am sure with the USPS Postal and Ebay changes that Auctiva had to divert attention to the present issues. But Unfortunately it is my due time to go elsewhere as it is a business decision of my own. Auctiva has been a fun solution and am thankful but now I must step up to the plate and get serious about this ebay Biz.
So once I inventory all my items and list with another auction management program I will most likely not come back as I will be committed. Maybe in a year [stupid site name deleted] will have all the bugs worked out but atleast they have the one function I need inventory operating at this time. Thank You staff at Auctiva for the fun I have had the last few years. Smile

[edited: site name removed. they are 6+ years old and have inventory but otherwise have many other issues and won't likely be improving given their old age and few customers. we on the otherhand are industry leaders, the biggest 3rd party, and continue to add features and innovate.]
Last edited by auctivajeff
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.